Happy New Year!! We spent our night hanging out at our house with my parents. It was a lot of fun to dress in comfy clothes, drink some champagne, I mean some cocktails and play lots of Phase 10 (a game I never really liked yet I won every time). We were too busy singing Disney songs to know it was midnight until my Dad came over to us and said, Happy New Year…opps 🙂
I am not one to make new year resolutions as I feel people don’t stick with them but I am planning to make some goals for 2013. After looking back on 2012, it was a wonderful year, one reason being my little girl was born and she’s the best thing that has ever happened to me. There were some negative things that happened last year but I have always believed that if you want to live a positive life, you must let go of the negative things or people in your life. Here is one of my favorite quotes (yes, another pinterest find…ha-ha)
So onto my goals for 2013…
- Eat more clean – this is something that I have always said and finally Bob wants to join me.
- Workout at least 4-5 times a week
- Incorporate more Yoga & Pilates into my workouts – I want a nice long & lean body
- Run a 5K with my mom and Bob
- Take Keely on more walks once it’s nicer outside
- Go to the Zoo at least once a month
- Have a date night with Bob once a month
- Read at least 3 books this year
- Get together with family & friends a few times a month (I would like to do once a month with family & once a month with friends – I know everyone is busy)
- De-clutter the house
- Go to church more
- Surround myself with positive thoughts & people
- Go to Gymboree with Keely at least twice a month
- Tell my family & friends I love them more often
- Donate all of our old things that we don’t need
This list will probably keep growing but for now I think it’s pretty good. Here’s to a wonderful 2013 to you all and your sweets!!
What is one of your 2013 goals?