I wanted to see how I have been doing on my goals that I have made for 2013 since we are now over a month into 2013. So, here are the goals that I have posted by our desk:
Health & Fitness
· Incorporate more yoga & Pilates – doing good with yoga but haven’t been doing a lot of Pilates.
· Eat a more clean diet – I think I’m doing pretty good but def. like to enjoy the sweets here and there.
· Workout at least 5x a week – currently doing Winter Shape-up 2013 Winter Shape-Up
· Take Keely for a walk everyday (once it’s nice outside) – well it’s currently 36 degrees so no outside walks right now.
· Drink more water – YES, YES, YES
· Run a 5k with mom & Bob – no yet
Family & Friends
· See family & friends at least once a month – kinda
· Plan family fun days w/Bob & Keely – YES!!
· Go to the Zoo at least once a month – totally
· “turn off” computer and phone (emails) at 5pm – doing pretty good about this one
· Take Keely to Gymboree once or twice a month (money pending) – yes, sir!
· Put money in savings account for Keely & self – Hello, tax money
· Plan a trip to Colorado & California – not yet
· Date night with Bob – once in January
· Show the cats that we care for them – fail on my part, thinking of giving them away, any takers?
· Start working from home as a contractor with ANFP – not yet, still going into the office 2.5 days.
· Sell at least one ad a month for The Momsay – almost there
· Purchase something from the “want/need” list – Got myself some jeggings from AE
· Go to church at least once a month – fail
· Read three books this year – any good ones out there?
· Learn Woodworks database more & work hard – completed
· Declutter the house once a month – done this twice
· Redo office/play area – a little bit
· Purchase a new desk – again, tax money!!
· Purchase new bedding for master bedroom – still looking
· Donate things we don’t need/use once a month – yes!!
· Take care of car issues – this summer
Hope you all have a great Tuesday!! Cheers!!
What are three goals you have made and completed already?