Hope you all are having an amazing week and gearing up for the weekend. I am loving that the sun has been shining the past few days. Can’t wait for spring to final get here. Before we get the weekend started, check out some tips & workout suggestions from my favorite trainer…
* It’s all about Pushups, Squats & Lunges – do them!!
* Don’t drink your calories
* You’re going to have bad day, get over it!
* Set realistic goals & be confident
* Have fun working out
* If you don’t have a trainer, you can still be motivated
* Get enough sleep at night
Now for the workout: stability ball workout (start with a 5 minute warm-up & end with 5 minute cool down)
1st Circuit: 12-15 reps, 3x
* Stability Ball Crunches* Stability Ball Bicep Curls * Stability Ball Hamstring Curls
2nd Circuit: 12-15 reps, 3x
* Stability Ball Pushups * Stability Ball Shoulder Press * Stability Ball Ball Pass
3rd Circuit: 12-15 reps, 3x
* Stability Ball Knee-Tuck Crunch * Stability Ball Wall Sit (60 seconds) * Stability Ball Chest Press
I always enjoy working out with our stability ball. There are so many exercises you can do with it and if you haven’t tried it yet, try this workout. I hope you all have a great Thursday and just think…tomorrow is FRIDAY!! Hey-O!! Cheers!!