It’s time for another addition of Thankful Thursday. Hope you all are having an amazing week and have some exciting plans for the weekend. I am looking forward to the new month and some monthly challenges I have planned for myself. Here are some things I am thankful for lately…
1. Keely – again, she’s number one as she’s just the BEST. It’s amazing how I could be having a not so good day but when I see her, it totally changes. It’s been pretty crappy out this week but I am hoping the weekend and next week is much nicer so that we can get outside for walks & playtime. I’ve been trying to put up some videos of her on the ‘ol blog but YouTube is giving me a hard time. I have some funny ones of her. She’s a HOOT & my everything!!
2. Family – seriously, what would I do without them. I know a lot of people say they have a great family but I know my family is the greatest!! We have our annual White Sox family game on June 8th and I couldn’t be more excited for it.
3. Work – I am so thankful I have a job and can provide for my family. I get so annoyed with people on social media networks complaining about their job or having a countdown till their last day (teachers), I say, be thankful you actually have a job as there are a lot of people who don’t have jobs and can’t put food on the table for their family.
4. Exercise – It’s my therapy and I do it not to be skinny but to be healthy
5. Shopping – It’s my second therapy, you always need a little retail therapy
6. Water – These days I feel like I haven’t been able to get enough water and am thankful for running water (to drink, bathe, play outside in, etc)
7. YOU – thank you all so much for reading my blog throughout the week!!
Quote of the Day (as there aren’t enough all ready)
Now it’s your turn…what is one thing you are thankful for today?