It’s Thursday! I am totally stocked for this weekend and gearing up for it as we speak. I saw this survey a few weeks ago on Julie’s blog and thought, why not!
1. What did you eat for breakfast? A Green Smoothie (surprise, surprise) and it was DELISH!!
2. How much water do you drink a day? A lot
3. What is your current favorite workout? HIIT on the treadmill and the squat challenge
4. How many calories do you eat a day? I’m not sure as I don’t like to count calories
5. What are your favorite healthy snacks? Apples with Almond Butter or Fresh Parmesan Cheese, Cottage Cheese & Strawberries & Trail Mix
6. What do you usually eat for lunch? Salad or Black Bean Burger
7. What is your favorite body part to strength train? Legs (I LOVE to feel the burn) and Arms
8. What is your least favorite body part to strength train? Back, I haven’t done back in FOREVER
9. What are your “bad” food cravings? Banana Bread & brownies
10. Do you take vitamins or supplements? Yes, Multi, Omega 3, Biotin & Evening Primrose Oil
11. how often do you eat out? Maybe once a week
12. Do you eat fast food? No, unless I am extremely hungover which doesn’t happen often
13. Who is your biggest supporter? Mom and Bob
14. Do you have a gym membership? Yes, Park District
15. How many hours of sleep do you get a night? Between 7-8, this girl likes her beauty rest
16. Do you have a “cheat” day? I try not to deprive myself so if one day I have a brownie then the next day I’ll do a killer workout and not eat sweets.
17. Do you drink alcohol? Yes, but not a lot.
18. Do you have a workout buddy? Not right now but sometimes it’s Bob. I am a loner when it comes to working out. I enjoy my “alone” time.
19. What is the best thing that has changed about your life since committing to a healthy lifestyle? I was able to give birth to a healthy baby girl. I haven’t been sick in a while as well (knock on wood)
20. What was the last healthy thing you did? Green Smoothie
Quote of the Day