So I’ve been wanting to write a post about everyday life and the “WWW’s” in life…meaning: random “WWW’s” from ME…enjoy!
1. Why don’t people use their turn signals when they are changing lanes? I always do and it’s kind of annoying when people don’t do it.
2. Where has all the good music gone lately? Okay, so I am slightly obsessed with Zedd’s Clarity song but whatevs!! Music means so much more to me now that I am older and I find myself listening to music that has meaning…do you?
3. What’s the point of backing up to a pond if it’s not taken care of by our Association? I feel horrible for the poor little fishes.
4. Why is Pinterest so addicting? I wish all the stuff I pin throughout the day somehow ends up in my fridge, closet or around the house. 🙂
5. What’s with Mosquitoes lately, I have a millions bites on me from the weekend. Little Pests!!
6. Where has this lovely weather come from…I don’t know but I don’t want it to leave!!
7. Why do people go to Costco for samples? It drives me crazy when people stop at EVERY SINGLE SAMPLE…seriously, I don’t think it’s needed.
8. Where is Fall? I know, I know, don’t rush the summer but I just LOVE the fall and all the things that come with fall.
10. What are some of your WHAT, WHERE, WHYs lately?
Quote of the Day