Hi Everyone!! How are you all doing on this fine Thursday, actually fine fall Thursday!! Since we are now in the fall season and Halloween & Thanksgiving are right around the corner, I wanted to tell you my ten favorites of the fall season…
1. Pumpkin muffins & bread – HELLO, Duh!!
OMG, how AMAZING does this look!?!?!
2. Pumpkin Spice Latte – I have mentioned before I am not the biggest coffee drinker (except during the fall) but between Pumpkin Spice Latte & Chia Latte…SWOON!!
3. Boots, Scarves & Sweaters – FAVORITE fashion EVER!!
This outfit needs to get into my closet NOW!!
4. Crisp Air – nothing like taking a walk or sitting outside in the fall
5. Halloween – my second favorite holiday
Momma & her little Monster last Halloween
6. Thanksgiving – Turkey, Pumpkin Pie & Family…what more could you ask for??
7. Seasonal Beer – Fall by far has the BEST beer!!
8. Pumpkin Patches & Carving – I am not the best at carving so this year, I’ll be painting my pumpkin
9. Our Anniversary – October is a pretty GREAT month!!
10. Family Parties – my family has an annual Oktoberfest then we get together for Thanksgiving & Saturday after for some zoo fun, plus we have birthdays in the fall as well.
I could seriously go on about the fall season but I think ten is good enough. All and all, you can totally see how FALLMAZING Fall really is…ha-ha!! Cheers! xoxo
Quote of the Day