BOO!! Happy Halloween Everyone! Hope you are having a BOOTASTIC Thursday. Since it’s Halloween and we want to all go trick or treating, let’s keep this post short with some #tbt Halloween Pictures plus some fun Pumpkin carving & painting ones…enjoy!!
Halloween 2012 with my little Monster
The Zombie Family, Halloween 2007 (best makeup EVER!!)
Mine and Bob’s pumpkin (mine is Jack from Nightmare Before Christmas)
KPC painted the pumpkin (well, I put KPC but she did the rest) then we put felt stickers on it.
Making her masterpiece! Don’t mind her mix-matched outfits…it’s our painting outfit.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM THE CAT & SUPER GIRL!!
It’ almost Halloween and I am totes excited. Let’s get right down to my eats from yesterday (Tuesday)…
Breakfast – Green Smoothie & Oatmeal (Keely and I split the smoothie & Oatmeal was eaten without being photographed)
Lunch – Looked like this as this picture is recycled (Okay, okay, I was lazy yesterday and didn’t feel like taking food pictures…ha-ha)
Dinner – Black Bean Burger and “Homemade” Fries plus a side of veggies for me. (Again, no picture but it was delish)
Sorry for my lack of picture taking yesterday. Keely and I had a super busy morning at a new play area and I was too busy taking pictures of her…:) You all will hear more about our new play area on Friday for our favorites of the week. See you tomorrow for a little Halloween Fun!! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day
Hi Everyone! Are you having a good Tuesday? So I mentioned in the blog yesterday that this is my last week for my blogger challenge and today, it’s all about what 3 bloggers I’d like to meet. When I first saw this last week, I thought, “well that’s easy” but then I realized I read A LOT of blogs on a daily basis and would LOVE to meet everyone. So I am going to go back to who helped me in deciding rather or not I should start blogging…
Brittany from A Healthy Slice of Life was probably one of the biggest influences on me to starting a blog. The first time I read her blog, I wanted to be friends with her. Now that she is a mom, I really wish we lived close by so that Hailey & Keely could be best friends. She’s such a sweet & real person. I emailed her a couple of times before starting my blog and she was so helpful. You rock, Brittany!!
Courtney from Sweet Tooth Sweet Life is another blogger I went too for questions before starting my blog. She is also such a sweet & real person. If we lived in the same area, I’m pretty sure we would not only be friends but our families would get a long GREAT!! She just recently had a baby boy and he’s super cute!! I have made so many of her recipes and have done so many of her workouts. If you haven’t checked out her blog, please do!!
Gina over at Fitnessista was probably the first blog I have ever read and from that moment on she had me hooked. She is a great mother, wife & fitness instructor. I love the fact that our daughter’s are only 2 days apart and really wish we lived close to each other. I’ve done many of her “shape-up” workouts and let me tell you, they are intense. She is also the one that turned me to Turbo Fire…thanks, Gina!!
Like I said, I would put down everyone that I read everyday but the challenge was to pick three bloggers and it was a HARD decision. If you could pick three bloggers to meet, who would it be? Cheers!! XOXO
Quote of the Day
Happy MIMM Everyone! Did you all have a good weekend? Our weekend started on Thursday and continued to Sunday evening and was SO much fun. It’s so weird to think that this Thursday, we will be trick or treating…so fun! This week is also the end of my October Blog Challenge so now it’s time to think of a new challenge for the month of November. Anyways, let’s get to our marvelous weekend happenings…
Mommy’s baby doll. I love the fact that Keely is playing (& loves) my old baby doll, Amy. I hope that Amy is her favorite doll throughout Keely’s childhood.
Thursday Girls Day! Keely and I went shopping at Target on Thursday with my Mom. After walking around Target and buying some things, we headed over to Chili’s and indulged in some yummy dessert after our dinner. Grandma’s girl!!
Fall nail polish and outfit. I am loving the black, navy and cognac combo.
Having the BEST parents & Grandparents Keely and I could ask for….Keely had a Halloween Fun Day with G&G on Saturday and stayed the night.
Fun Date Night!! Bob and I went out to dinner & drinks with my cousin Mary Beth & Brian. As you can see, we had TONS of fun!! Love them!
Have an amazing Monday & week. Cheers!! XOXO
Your turn…What was one marvelous thing that happened this weekend.
Happy Friday! I hope you guys are ready for the weekend, I know I am!! Let’s get right to the facts of Friday…
1. Keely and I are going to check out Dominick’s this week for groceries. I was told recently that they are going out of busy and saw some good deals in their ad and thought, why not?!?! No Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods…:( I will most likely stop by Aldi to get milk for B&K just because it’s cheap.
2. Keely is going to Grandma & Grandpa’s on Saturday for their annual pumpkin craving day/night with her so Bob and I are hoping to go out for a little bit to celebrate our 5 year Anniversary.
3. Once we pick Keely up on Sunday, we will be carving/painting our pumpkins.
4. I am planning a morning run (outside – brr) on Saturday & weights on Sunday
5. I got two new purses for my Anniversary gift and I’ll make sure to share them with you next week. I’m falling in LOVE with TJ Maxx’s purse section.
6. I am debating rather or not to order Aztec printed leggings, thoughts on printed leggings?
7. I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day
Of Yours Truly!! 🙂 Before I begin, let me just say, HAPPY 5 Year ANNIVERSARY to the Mr.. It’s been a great journey so far and we are so blessed to have such an adorable and sweet little toddler. Looking forward to the next 50!! Love You! ❤
Happy Thursday everyone! How are you doing today? I am doing great and have a fun day planned with my Mom and Keely. Today’s challenge is to bullet point my day…so here we go…
- 6:30 – wake up call…Gym time for some weight training (upper body today)
- 7:30 – shower & get ready for the day
- 8:00 – breakfast with Keely
- 8:30/8:45 – Clean up the kitchen while Keely plays
- 9:00 – Get her dressed for the day
- 9:15-11:00 – Play, read and sing songs
- 11:00 – Spend an hour at Cafe N Play
- 12:00 – Lunchtime
- 12:30-2:30 – Naptime
- 3:00 – Go and play with a puppy (our future puppy, a goldenoodle) at PetLand
- 3:30-4:30 – Play
- 4:30 – Start dinner
- 5:00 – Dinnertime with Keely and Bob
- 5:45 – Clean up the kitchen while Bob and Keely play in the living room
- 6:00-6:30 – Playtime (more “calm play”)
- 6:35-6:45 – Bathtime for Miss K
- 6:45-6:50 – PJ time
- 6:50-7:25 – Cuddle on the couch with Keely
- 7:30 – Keely’s in bed and Momma is on the couch with some Peppermint tea
- 9:30 – Bedtime for this lady…GOODNIGHT!
Hello to hump day & WIAW…are you guys ready for it?!?! This week so far as been pretty busy and I am starting to lose track of the days. I will be showing ya’ll my eats from Monday. They were all pretty good except for dinner which is one I am totally loving these days (thanks to Chef Bobby). Well let’s get right to it..
Breakfast – Egg & Egg White Omelet with Kale & Broccoli, half a Pumpkin English Muffin with Almond Butter plus Fruit & Green Tea.
Lunch – Nice size salad, green smoothie & homemade (healthy) banana bread with a PB.
Dinner – Bobby’s homemade chicken nuggets & fries (BBQ sauce & Ketchup)
As you see, I didn’t need a mid-morning snack as breakfast held me over until lunch. I love when I have a nice hearty breakfast. I also drank my weight in water, I’m continuing to drink a lot of water throughout the day then usually do Peppermint tea at night around 7pm. In other news, it snowed (well, wet snow) in Chicago yesterday and I couldn’t believe it. I have a feeling we aren’t going to see a lot of snow this year but very cold temperatures as it’s already in the 40’s. I can’t complain because I love me some boots, sweaters & scarves. Anyways, I hope you have a fabulous Wednesday. Cheers!! XOXO
Quote of the Day