Happy It’s Almost The WEEKEND to you and your sweets!! Today we are going to talk about 5 places I want to visit. I have always enjoyed traveling and hope that one day (once Keely is older) to travel a lot more as a family. I know it’s weird but it was rather hard to come up with only 5 places I want to visit….well I guess we should get to them…
1. Ireland – I am part Irish (if you couldn’t tell – pale skin & freckles) and would LOVE to see Ireland one day with my Mom & Keely
2. German – Again, I am German as well and would love to see where my Aunt & Uncle stayed while in the Army
3. Italy – My Dad’s side is Italian and would love to see Naples & enjoy some authentic Italian food
4. Paris – What girl wouldn’t want to see Paris?
5. Australia – How are thing down under?!?!
Of course I’d like to do the US trips with Keely as well like California (it needs to stay a tradition), Florida (for Disney) & New York (just because) plus any other vacation/trip we take throughout the years. There is so much to see and so little time but I am planning to MAKE time to continue making memories!! I hope you all have a fabulous Thursday. Cheers! XOXO
What is one place you would like to visit?
Quote of the Day