Happy Friday! I hope you guys are ready for the weekend, I know I am!! Let’s get right to the facts of Friday…
1. Keely and I are going to check out Dominick’s this week for groceries. I was told recently that they are going out of busy and saw some good deals in their ad and thought, why not?!?! No Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods…:( I will most likely stop by Aldi to get milk for B&K just because it’s cheap.
2. Keely is going to Grandma & Grandpa’s on Saturday for their annual pumpkin craving day/night with her so Bob and I are hoping to go out for a little bit to celebrate our 5 year Anniversary.
3. Once we pick Keely up on Sunday, we will be carving/painting our pumpkins.
4. I am planning a morning run (outside – brr) on Saturday & weights on Sunday
5. I got two new purses for my Anniversary gift and I’ll make sure to share them with you next week. I’m falling in LOVE with TJ Maxx’s purse section.
6. I am debating rather or not to order Aztec printed leggings, thoughts on printed leggings?
7. I hope you all have an amazing weekend! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day