Happy Tuesday ya’ll! Have you started watching any Christmas movies yet? I haven’t and I’m thinking that needs to change very soon. I actually have a “friend date” on Friday with Miss Erica to drink some wine, eat some pizza and watch Christmas Vacation and Love Actually, two very good Christmas movies. When thinking about Christmas movies, I have probably my top six that I MUST watch every year and here they are…
1. Christmas Vacation – by far my favorite Christmas movie. Chevy Chase is hilarious in it and totally reminds me of something that would happen in my family.
2. Home Alone – I remember watching this movie when I was younger and every year, it just keeps getting better and better. Who doesn’t love the young Kevin?!?!
3. Elf – this movie is so funny!!
4. Christmas Story – well of course you need a little Christmas story in your life plus add in The Santa Claus
5. Love Actually – it’s a great love/Christmas story
6. It’s A Wonderful Life – I remember watching this movie with my Dad & Grandpa every year. It’s a classic movie right there with White Christmas
Okay, maybe I need to watch EVERY classic Christmas movie, every year…hey, TIS THE SEASON!! Now, it’s your turn…what’s your all-time favorite Christmas movie? Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day