Happy Friday Everyone! Did you all have a good week? I know things are busy over here as to why I didn’t post yesterday. I find it very hard right now with posting everyday. I know every blogger goes through it but just trying to get my “work-at-home” schedule down plus going into the office one or two times a week for a few hours is throwing me off a little as well. I promise next week will be a lot better. Anyways, let’s get to our five facts of Friday…
1. I am having Miss Erica (& sister, Dana) over tonight for some pizza, wine & Christmas movie action. We are planning to watch Christmas vacation and Love Actually, I cannot wait!!
2. Tomorrow we are going to an 8th birthday party for my cousin Matthew. I cannot believe he is 8 already…where has the time gone. Picture of Keely and Matthew at the Pumpkin Patch this year. She loves him!!
3. On Sunday we are going to the free zoo to go visit Santa. We’ve haven’t seen Santa here before so not really sure what to expect but I am guessing it’s going to be fun.
4. I have officially finished Christmas shopping for Bobby, Keely, and my parents. Now I just need to get some small stuff for the family & do my white elephant gift.
5. So I have been listening to Christmas music around the clock but yesterday was on the Christina Perri Pandora station and In My Arms by Plumb came on and it’s very good, take a listen…
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Cheers!! XOXO
Quote of the Day