Happy Friday everyone!! I am joining Heather again for another addition of Friday Favorites. I really like this link-up as I enjoy sharing some of my favorite things from the week. I have to warn you because it’s probably going to be filled with many Keely & Hank photos but who doesn’t love a cute toddler and pupper?!?! Anyways, let’s get right to the fun stuff!!
Favorite Little Fashionista – She picked out her outfit today
Favorite Little Bathing Beauty – She’ll probably kill me one day for putting a picture in the tub on the blog but OH WELL!
Favorite Little Guy – Still has his puppy habits but he’s a sweet little guy
Favorite Hair Color – I will be getting this color when I go on the 14th!!
Favorite Outfit – I need to get a camo shirt & white converse!! So comfy & cute!!
Well that’s it for me today but don’t forget to check out more favorites over at Housewife Glamour. Have a great weekend! Cheers! XOXO
Welcome to another addition of What I Ate Wednesday. There is going to be a lot of recycled pictures in here and by a lot, I mean ALL of them. I have been in a little “funk” when it comes eating time and same totally stuck with the “same old, same old”. I promise though, next week is going to be A LOT better and I am actually going to go back to meal planning for the week and pulling out the cookbook…here we go!!
Breakfast (lately) – Either Eggs or Oatmeal or Granola
Lunch (lately) – Salads/Snack Plates/Smoothies
Dinner (lately) – Pretty Delish!!
I’m still ending my night with a glass of Peppermint tea and haven’t been eating a lot of desserts which is good. Are you ever in a food funk?
Quote of the Day
* When will Chicago have Spring weather?
* Why is it that I wait all year for “winter” or “a snowy Christmas” but after January 1st, I feel like it should be about 50 degrees outside?!?!
* The time I actually want long hair, my hair takes FOREVER to grow
* Debating rather or not I should get some “peek-a-boo” highlights when I get my hair did on February 14th
* Is Mr. Hanker finally getting the whole going to the bathroom outside? Left him uncrated for an hour and a half and NO ACCIDENTS plus nothing destroyed!! Such a good little fella!!
* Why is it that every year I dread tax season even though we get money back…HMMM
* Why am I planning a “kid-free” trip to Old Navy on the coldest day this week? Crazy? I think not!!
* Blogging everyday?!?! YAY or NAY?!?! I just really like talking to ya’ll.
Well that’s my randomness for the day? Any random thought from you?
Quote of the Day
Dance parties are my LIFE!!
Happy MIMM Everyone!! How are you all doing and did you have a good weekend?!?! We had a pretty nice weekend and are now stuck at home for the next two days as it’s in the negatives again. I am SO ready for Spring already or at least a week of 50s. Anyways, let’s get to some marvelousness…
Winter Shape Up 2014, I am doing it again this year and totally excited. Who else is joining me?
Namaste with Miss Erica – I am really enjoying hot yoga!!
Sunday Funday Baking with this little cutie (FYI, we will be starting the potty training process sometime this week…wish me luck!! 🙂
Jogging to this great song
A great quote to start the week.
Have an amazing week and make sure to try out more marvelous happening over at Healthy Diva Eats. Cheers!! XOXO
YAY!! It’s Friday…how stoked are you for the weekend?!?! I thought Friday would never come this week, it’s been one crazy busy week and went by EXTREMELY fast. What are your plans for the weekend? Here are my five facts of Friday…
1. Hot Yoga at 8:30AM today with Miss Erica (AKA: Rachel) and we WILL be taking a pre and post picture…be prepared!!
2. After yoga, lunch and Keely’s nap, we’ll be making a visit to the Trader Joes. We haven’t been there in forever and went back last weekend and realize it has my HEART!! ❤
3. Saturday, I am working an adoption event for the pet supply company and can’t wait to play with some adorable dogs and cats. If you live in the Chicagoland area and are looking for a furry friend, email me and I’ll give you the information.
4. I am still in the need of camo jeggings, please HELP!!
5. I think I’ll be finishing off Saturday night with a nice glass of wine or two!
Have an awesome weekend!! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day
Thanks for “pinning” this quote, Erica!!
Happy Hump Day, Peeps!! Welcome to another addition to WIAW and this time, it’s all about SPINACH!! I try and add spinach to at least 2 of my meals on a daily basis but today it was a total of three which I love, love. Spinach is such a great green and you can put it in just about anything, ex. eggs, muffins, sandwiches, salads, meats, smoothies, etc. How do you like your spinach?
Breakfast – Spinach Scrambled Eggs, Strawberries & Pineapple, Raisin Bread with Almond Butter & Coffee
Mid-Morning Snack – Half a KindBar with my water (cucumber, lime & lemon)
Lunch – Spinach Salad with Chicken, Carrots & Edamama, Honey Goat Cheese, NutThins & Grapes plus another water
Dinner – Chicken Panini with Steamed Veggie and my water
Dessert – peppermint tea (unpictured)
**I drink about 6-8 tumblers of water a day now** Hi, can you say, BATHROOM!! 🙂
Make sure to check out Jenn @ Peas and Crayons for some more yummy food!! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day
Make it a goal to do this everyday!! ❤
Hi Everyone!! Sorry for no MIMM post yesterday, as I mentioned on Friday, we had a super busy weekend and by the time Sunday night/Monday morning came around, I wasn’t in the mood to write up a post. I’ll do a quick recap to the weekend as it was a FUN one. Friday, I did hot yoga with Erica (we totally forgot to take pictures) and it was so much fun. I’ve done it one other time but it had to be about 3 years ago so I was a little nervous.
I do yoga now at home twice a week but hot yoga is A LOT different. I tried to do all the positions as I like a challenge and by Saturday morning, my body felt the challenge. On Saturday, it was grocery shopping and hanging with Keely & Hank till Bob and I left for my 30th Birthday Party at a bar. The party was lots of fun and I enjoyed spending time with some of my favorite sweets! I didn’t end up going to bed till almost 4:30AM and Keely was up by 7:00AM which is very early for her so Momma didn’t get a lot of sleep.
Sunday, once we were up and dressed, dropped Hanker off at the sitters then headed into the city to look at places. We narrowed it down to three places and actually put in an offer for one of them yesterday, here’s to hoping. If it doesn’t happen with the first one then we have two great ones to fall back on so that’s good. Anyways, that’s a “quick” recap of my weekend and now it’s time to go over my weekly workout plan…
Monday – 20 minutes of cardio & 30 minutes of weights
Tuesday – 45 minutes of cardio (plus getting a massage later today) 🙂
Wednesday – 20 minutes of cardio & 30 minutes of yoga
Thursday – 45 minutes of cardio
Friday – Hot yoga (an hour and a half)
Saturday – 30 minutes of lighter cardio
Sunday – rest day or light yoga/stretching
I hope you all have a wonderful Tuesday and see you tomorrow for some yummy eats!! Cheers!! XOXO
Your Turn: What’s one memorable event that happened this weekend to you?
Quote of the Day