Happy Thursday Peeps!! Sorry I’ve been MIA for the past two days…things got a little busy and by the time I got home, I wasn’t in the mood to blog…my bad!! But I am back with another “Thoughts For Thursday” post for you and would love to hear some thoughts you all have on this fine Thursday.
1. Why is it that the older you get the more you see “fake” people. I was just telling my Mom how happy I am with my life, body, etc and don’t understand why people have to act fake and phony. Found this on Pinterest yesterday and was cracking up because it’s so true…
2. Am I the only one that doesn’t enjoy Corned Beef & Cabbage on St. Patrick’s Day?!?! I will though be enjoying some good beer that’s for sure…LOL
3. Can you believe it’s just over a month out from Easter…this year is already going by very quickly
4. I have been loving my homemade banana bread this week but I think I need a little spinach muffins in my life next week…:)
5. Keely loves doing puzzles but somehow I am always the one to finish them…I heart puzzles
6. Friends – aren’t they amazing. My life would be empty without them!! ❤
7. Here’s to it being Thursday (one more day)…Cheers!