Happy Tuesday!! Today, I am doing the 40 questions that Jess @ Jessie Loves 2 Run had on her blog last week. I think it’s a great way to get to know each and I am looking forward to having you all get to know me a little bit more. Enjoy!!
1.Were you named after anyone? I am actually named after the nurse my Mom had in the hospital while she was having me. They were sold on Colleen & Lisa but when nurse Karen walked in and helped my Mom the name was decided, Karen Marie.
2. When was the last time you cried? Last week at the wake & funeral for my friend’s Dad.
3. Do you like your handwriting? No, I wish it was a little better than it is…LOL
4. What is your favourite lunch meat? Turkey or Egg Salad
5. Do you have kids? Miss Keely, she’s a sassy little 2 year old and so, so fun!! She’s my little bestie!!
6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you? Of course! I like to think of myself as a pretty awesome, down to earth, good listener, fun, sincere & trust worthy person. Wow! I sure hope im not sounding full of myself right now?
7. Do you use sarcasm a lot? I think I can be pretty sarcastic as times not make sure I don’t offend people.
8. Do you still have your tonsils? Nope! I got them removed when I was four years old.
9. Would you bungee jump? I think I would but who knows if I’d actually do it once I stepped on the ledge.
10 What is your favourite cereal? Archer Farms Granola
11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? Hardly ever. I’ll sometimes untie my sneakers, but not on an every day basis. Too much work.
12. Do you think you are strong? Physically, kinda and mental, yes!
13. What is your favorite ice cream? Froyo, baby!! Any flavor, all flavors
14. What is the first thing you notice about other people? Eyes and Smile
15. Red or pink? A little bit of both
16. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Trusting way too easily and giving too much when I don’t receive the same treatment back from people.
17. Any tattoos? Stars on my foot. Colors are the birthstones of my Grandma, my Mom and Keely. Three lucky stars!
18. Do you love sports? Yes, baseball and hockey are my favorites
19. What color shoes are you wearing? Not currently wearing shoes at the moment
20. What was the last thing you ate? Protein Bar (pre-workout snack)
21. What are you listening to right now? Keely running back and forth
22. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Light blue…calming!!
23. Favorite smells? Baby fresh!! Or of something good cooking in the oven.
24. Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Just hung up with my Mom about 15 minutes ago
25. Mountain hideaway or beach house? Beach house, PLEASE!! Nothing I love more than water and sand
26. Sport to watch? Baseball
27. Hair color? Medium Brown
28. Eye colors? Blue
29. Do you wear contacts? No, and I can’t even imagine if I’d have too. I highly doubt I’d have enough patience to sit here & put them in/take them out every day. Seems like way too much work & quite an annoyance. Maybe I’m wrong?
30. Scary movies or happy endings? Happy endings but I do love scary movies!!
31. Last movie you watched? Monsters University…Keely is obsessed with Monsters, Inc & University but who could blame her…LOL
32. What color shirt are you wearing? Gray and White Striped, surprise, surprise!
33. Summer or winter? UMM, SUMMER!! This has been the LONGEST winter EVER and I can’t wait till the Summer
34. Hugs or kisses? As much as I love kisses, I gotta say, I’m a hugger. There is something about a hug that just makes my day, especially from my little girl.
35. Computer or television? Really, I’d like to do away with both but need the computer for work…:)
36. What book are you reading right now? Divergent and it’s amazing so far!
37. What’s on your mouse pad? Pictures of Keely
38. What color is your house? Our complex is brick with sliver and white
39. What color is your car? Silver
40. What’s one motto you live by? None. I just believe in living and embracing each day to the fullest. What’s the point of letting something or someone ruin your day. Sure we all have those upset, angry & sad moments, but doesn’t laughing & smiling cure all? Besides, life is way to short ❤ (I needed to keep this from Jessie as it’s just amazing!! You rock, girl!!)
Your turn: pick two questions to answer!!