Happy Earth Day!! Someone once told me, go out and hug a tree on Earth Day because it’s kinda like the tree’s birthday…so that’s what I’ll be doing today…hugging trees and “toning up”. To celebrate Earth Day, I wanted to give you 5 ways to stay “green” today…
1. Unplug appliances when you’re not using them – I try to do this as much as possible.
2. Wash your clothes in cold water…this is a MUST for me.
3. Make your own cleaning supplies – Pinterest is great for this one.
4. If you live close to work, bike or walk to work….perks about living in the city…walking to EVERYTHING!
5. Take shorter showers to reduce water usage.
Now onto my workouts for the week…join me!!
Monday – Cardio (45 minutes) & Yoga (30 minutes)
Tuesday – Cardio (HIIT) & Week 4 Ripped in 30
Wednesday – Yoga (30 minutes) & Stretching
Thursday – Cardio (30 minutes) & Week 4 Ripped in 30
Friday – Cardio (45 minutes)
Saturday – Week 4 Ripped in 30
Sunday – Yoga