Happy Friday. I am totally loving the fact that some of my favorite blogs are doing this so I thought why not join in on the fun…
25 Things You Don’t Know About Me
1. I’m happiest when… I am with my family & friends
2. …Especially if it… The Holidays
3. I’ve always wanted to… Go to Ireland & Italy
4. My family and I… Support and love each other unconditionally. And have a lot of fun together!
5. I was a terrible… Math student. (Copying Julie on this one because it’s so very true!) Still counting on my fingers!!
6. My first job was… Linens N Things then Star Dancewear
7. I could eat Thai everyday. YUM!
8. I stole… I can’t think of anything!
9. I was born on the same day as… Bobby Hull (Hockey Player – For my Dad) & Mel Gibson.
10. My all-time favorite film is…Dazed and Confused
11. I do a pretty mean… let me think about this one…
12. I’m still mad… I didn’t study abroad but glad I did the Disney Internship
13. I met my husband…At Gold’s Gym
14. I always knew I wanted… to live in the City
15. I’m not afraid to… Live each day!
16. I make the best… Banana Bread
17. I have almost no… knowledge on beer but I know I LOVE Fall Seasonal & IPAs
18. I always cry when… I see or read about children & dogs that have been abused or mistreated.
19. I’m (now) a Chicagoan but then again I’ve always been one…
20. I spent 12 years… Dancing
21. I wish my folks… Lived closer to me.
22. At 5, I was deeply in love with Barbies and My Babydoll.
23. I believe if everyone exercised a little more kindness, the world would be a better place. (copied from Julie as it’s so TRUE) but also…
24. I can’t stand… Fake people
25. Whenever Sex and The City is on, I’ll watch it. Surprise, Surprise