1. It’s FRIDAY!! Can you believe it?!?! I don’t know why but I think Thursday is my least favorite day of the week. Yesterday, all I was thinking was, “I wish it was Friday.” Anyone else?
2. Keely and I will be doing a little swimming this morning then a possible playdate with our friend Ash who babysits another girl on our floor then a trip to Target.
3. Keely is going to Gaga & Papas tomorrow for a little weekend getaway…she’s been asking ALL week about going to my parents so I’m happy it’s happening for her. She LOVES her G&P, oh, and Linus and the trains. 🙂
4. After I get home from dropping off Keely, Bobby and I are going to hit up two fests, Taste of Greektown & Bash on Wabash.
5. I am planning to do some deep cleaning on Sunday (sometime) – the place totally needs it and I hate cleaning when Keely is home as I like to play and hang with her.
6. My workouts this week have been great and I can feel my legs getting strong again so it’s time to bump up the weight.
7. I hope you all have an amazing weekend!! Cheers! XOXO
Quote of the Day