Happy Friday Folks!! Sorry I’ve been trying really hard to hop over here for a post or two but this week has been rather busy because a lot of people at work are out of the office so I’ve been on doing a lot projects. Anyways, we have some exciting things in store for the weekend…
1. Well, today is FRIDAY which is always GrEaT!!
2. We are having some friends over for a little game night…cannot wait!!
3. Christmas is in 13 days…WHAT!!
4. I am all done wrapping which feels great and now I can just enjoy Christmastime.
5. It’s suppose to be in the 50’s this weekend…is it bad that I’m really hoping for a white Christmas? Nothing like waking up on Christmas morning to snow on the ground.
Now, I’ll leave you with some pictures from the past two weeks…ENJOY!!
$2 Tacos at The Beer Bistro – Fish, Fried Shrimp & Pulled Pork (HOLY YUM!!)
Swedish American Museum – such a cool neighborhood museum and Keely was having a blast!
Mini Gingerbread house making! And that SMILE!! Melts my heart – my baby is growing up way TOO fast.