Can you believe it’s already Thursday?!?! I’m pretty stoked for tomorrow being Friday which means – Friday Favorites on the blog…YAY!! My brain is all of over the place this week…I blame “pregnancy brain” so I figured I’d let you all know what’s on my mind…plus I’d love to hear what’s on your mind…
1. I have always loved snow and LOVED snow days when I was a kid but now at 31 years old with a 3-year-old and pregnant with the second munchkin, I’d rather live somewhere warmer. Anyone with me?
2. Why are the Starbucks Chocolate Crescents SO-SO good? Keely and I had a little Starbucks date yesterday as I needed a Chai Tea and she needed a Pink Cake Pop so I decided to get a Chocolate Crescent…YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!
3. I am loving all the spring fashion that I’ve been seeing on Pinterest and in ads lately. Planning a shopping trip soon for some ideas that I can wear now and later.
4. 3 year olds are pretty amazing. Like everyone, we have our good days and bad days but I am so loving having conversations with Keely. It’s so funny some of the things that come out of her little mouth.
5. Is it bad that I am seriously considering putting her in field hockey this spring? Papa would be so proud.
6. Lastly, I’m ready for nap, anyone else. Little man loves when I take a nap so that during my nap he can just bounce around in the belly.
Have an awesome day!!