Hi World. Sorry I have been super MIA but things have been rather busy over here and I haven’t had much time to blog. Here’s what’s been going on in the Chi!
1. Keely is no longer going to school. I have decided to go part-time with Core-Apps so that I can spend more time with Keely until she actually has to go to school next Fall.
2. I’ve been spending some time looking at preschools for Keely and starting next week, we’ll be touring two that we really like for her.
3. I was sad to have her leave her “school” but know it was a good decision. My work hours were reaching almost 10 hours a day and I felt horrible about it.
4. We have joined My Gym again which is always a fun time and are part of a few play groups too.
5. Potty training has officially started and we only do diapers at naptime & bedtime. I don’t think she is ready yet to wake herself up to go during bedtime.
6. Yesterday, she did wake up during her nap to tell me she had to go potty, so she went potty then went back to bed.
7. Naptime – I think I am going to start waking her up after she’s slept for 1:45 or 2:00. She’s been napping for almost 3 hours everyday and wakes up a little cranky. Suggestions?
8. Work is going a lot better. I am less stressed now that I am only working part-time with both jobs. It’s nice to know that 4-5 hours a day is all that’s needed.
9. Is it just me or does everyone else want to just jump right to the Christmas season?!?! Maybe it’s me but I am totally excited about Christmas this year. I think it has to do with the fact that we are in the city and Christmas will be beautiful in the city.
10. Well that’s it for me (got work to do) but I’ll try and keep this as updated as possible. Thanks for your patience!! XOXO